An Independent Attorney Providing Personalized Representation
For more than 30 years, Charles T. Hoge, JD, in San Diego, CA, has provided legal counsel to individuals, businesses, and professionals. Whether you need an advocate to help you navigate business litigation or have found yourself suffering losses due to someone else's negligent actions, Hoge Law Firm can provide the help you need.
In 1996, Mr. Hoge became a partner at Post Kirby Noonan & Sweat (known after 2005 as Kirby Noonan Lance & Hoge LLP) and served as its managing partner for 14 years. He now leads his own independent practice in San Diego's Marina District, where he provides one-on-one boutique representation.
A Leader in His Field Both Locally and Nationally
Mr. Hoge was on the Association of Business Trial Lawyers’ Board of Governors twice, and ran the San Diego Chapter of the International Network of Boutique and Independent Law Firms for five years.
- University of California, Hastings, J.D., 1983
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 1980
Professional Memberships and Activities
- San Diego County Bar Association 2000 Labor and Employment Law Section Chair; Litigation Section
- San Diego Superior Court, Judge pro tem
- San Diego Superior Court Mediator Panel
- American Bar Association
- CEB Panelist, Current Developments in Litigation (2004-2007, 2009)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers of San Diego (Board of Governors 2002-2004; 2013-2016)
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, Trial Lawyer Honorary Society
Mr. Hoge Has a Basketball Background
Mr. Hoge has an extensive background as a basketball lawyer. This allows him to handle highly specific cases. In the late 1990s, he coached a collegiate basketball team. He also spent three seasons in the late 2000s as the owner of an AVA professional basketball team that finished runner-up in its league. Our attorney is currently the commissioner of the San Diego Bar Basketball League.
- Business and Corporate Litigation
- Business Disputes
- Business Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Partnership Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Unfair Competition