A Skilled Internet Fraud Lawyer Can Ensure Your Rights are Protected
At Hoge Law Firm, we can help protect professionals and businesses that are targeted by cyber attacks, especially if they have been the victim of fraudulent transactions. Internet law is a complex and constantly developing and changing field. Charlie Hoge has over 30 years of experience practicing law and is a skilled internet fraud lawyer in San Diego, CA.
Internet Business Law Cases
Businesses can be targeted in a variety of ways by cyber criminals. From fraudulent transactions to illegal advertising and spam, your company's online presence can be damaged. Unfortunately, smaller businesses are at an even higher risk for internet fraud because they often cannot afford to develop stronger protection and control over their digital data and networks.
Hoge Law Firm can help smaller businesses avoid or minimize the effects of internet fraud, handling any of these complex cases. With our help, you can protect your company's interests and pursue the compensation you deserve. Some internet law cases include:
- Privacy, data security, and identity theft
- Copyright, trademark, and trade secret infringement
- Disputes over domain names, including cybersquatting
- Arguments over service agreements, website agreements, terms of service, and content licensing
- E-commerce, including online payments and transfers, incomplete transfers, excessive or undisclosed fees and penalties
- Spam law, Federal Trade Commission (FTC) advertising and marketing laws
- False advertising and business disparagement or defamation
- Anonymous misconduct, including hacking, click-fraud, and security breaches
Taking Legal Action
Time is of the essence with internet fraud cases, and they must be handled swiftly. The internet is a complex place with even more complex laws, rules, and regulations. It is vital to work with a lawyer who stays up-to-date on this ever-changing area of the law, and who has a thorough understanding of online best practices and ability to act as your business and fraud litigator.
By sending the form, you agree that your e-mail will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this e-mail service. The firm may choose not to accept you as a client. Please fill out this form completely to contact us.